Who can join RHG?
Membership of the Retirement Housing Group is open to retirement housing developers and housing managers, both Registered Social Landlords and private sector. Companies or organisations involved in the building, management and provision of housing-related advice for people of retirement age and over can also be members.
For a copy of The Constitution of the RHG, click here.
What are the benefits of membership?
By joining the Retirement Housing Group you get:
As a member you get input into the policy for the UK retirement housing sector as RHG
- Make representations to decision-makers on issues that affect the retirement housing sector
- Provide strategic policy input on key retirement housing issues
- The latest developments in housing, planning, social care and health policy.
- Key economic and market impact on the retirement housing sector.
- Publishing reports and papers
- Running programmes of activities, including research and seminars focusing on the need for specialist housing for older people
- Briefing members on key policy initiatives
At the meeting you get:
- Briefings from influential guest speakers.
- Updates on new and current issues affecting members’ businesses.
- Networking opportunities with key players in the sector.
- Meetings held at Eversheds iconic London offices.
The RHG housing needs assessment model estimates older persons’ demand for housing based on tenure and propensity to move. We can undertake modelling at District Council level and above. The needs assessment model underpins our heatmap work.
What does it cost?
There is an annual membership subscription at the current rate of £1575 plus VAT.
Smaller and new businesses may be eligible to pay initially by instalments – please ask us about this.
Apply to Join
If you are interested in joining RHG, you are very welcome to attend a meeting first to meet other members and get an idea of how we operate. If you would like to come to a meeting or talk to someone about membership, please fill in the membership request form via the link below or use the ‘contact us’ tab.
Please fill in the form here to request membership. We will then get in touch with you to arrange further details and payment.